Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sarahs 4th Grade Arbor Day Tree

The trees were delivered early to the school...so the kids were excited to bring them home to plant. Sarah was lucky enough to get a Dogwood Tree. She was excited to plant it at her Grandparents field...or maybe her dads house, but after sitting around on the counter for several days trying to keep the roots moist I decided to go ahead and plant it...try and nurse it back to health. It was not looking the best so I am hoping with a little tender love and care, we can help it grow!! I am excited to see what results we get!! One of my babysitting parents told me that they planted a free arbor day tree in third grade and it is huge at her parents house...so that helped the final decision to get it in the ground right away!!


No comments:

Post a Comment