Monday, July 26, 2010

My New Camera

So I have this hobby...I love taking pictures! Always have. I have started taking pictures of families and kids and misc things...and have the need for an updated camera. I bought a Digital Canon Rebel about 5 years ago and I treasured it. It was an amazing camera back then, but with the years passing technology has passed me by several times. Jeff was determined I was going to get a new camera for my birthday and decided one day to drive me out to buy it. I bought my Canon 5D Mark II at Nebraska Furniture Mart. It truly is an amazing piece of equipment and has allowed me to take my photography to a whole new level! I have had the privilege to get Photo Passes at all the bike nights for up close shots of all the bands. That has been exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment