Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sarahs Double Digit Birthday!! Happy 10th!!

My baby turned 10. It amazes me everyday how fast time flies. Yikes!! All three of my girls are born in the Winter time...so we were all very excited when Sarah came up with the idea of a pool party at Great Wolf Lodge. I had never thought of it before for a birthday party and was thrilled that I finally could have a pool party for one of my girls!! She got to invited one girlfriend and we stayed the night in a Kids Cabin. We spent the whole day at the Water Park and then most the night at the Arcade. Won lots of fun toys and made a ton of great memories at the park. Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest little girls ever! Your heart is so full of love. Thank you for being so wonderful and a blessing to me!! I love you Sarah Bear.




No comments:

Post a Comment