Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Front Row Tickets!!

Never, ever....EVER, have I had front row tickets to anything. Until...Disney On Ice. Seriously. Not once....not twice...but three times, I have gotten front row tickets to Disney on Ice. It makes me laugh at myself, when I realize how excited I am to get Front Row tickets. Did I mention they are "Front Row" tickets? I get to see Mickey and Minnie and all the Disney Princesses, up close, again, for the third time. ;o) I will say, once you see this show from the front row..nothing but, will do. Emma is the lucky kid that gets to go. Sarah and Ashley have been 3 times. Of course, we are keeping it a secret so that she will be surprised.

On a different note. I am going to "Scrap Mania" Saturday with my girlfriend across the street. I will be "scrapping" from
(3-11p.m)....Thats RIGHT....8 solid hours of scrapbooking.
Life is Good! I will take some pics of any masterpieces that might come out of that special night and will post them hopefully Sunday. Until then, I will be busy cutting and prepping and getting everything ready for my big day. You "Scrappers" know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment