Friday, February 6, 2009

Spring?

I wish someone could tell my flowers that it is not Spring yet. Tell them it is just Winter playing a terrible joke on them. Has anyone else checked their Daffodils and Tulips? Mine are several inches out of the ground. I keep piling the mulch on top of them and they just keep pushing themselves on out. Today, I fed them, in hopes that it might help them beat the cold air that is sure to return soon. It is 70 degrees today...Windy and the sun is shining bright. Great day to clean out my oven and open the windows to get out any stale air. Sorry so short and sweet...it is naptime for the little ones and I spent some of it feeding my bulbs and trees...now back to cropping and getting ready for my big night tomorrow.

Happy Spring! Just Kiddn!!


No comments:

Post a Comment