Thursday, March 26, 2009

Before and After

The weather is supposed to be cold and wet for the next several days...so I cannot think of anything better to do than PAINT! We have a friend that is a professional painter and the first time he was at our house he said "when are you going to paint" He thought the walls still had primer on them. ;o) Sooo...ever since, my walls have drove me nuts. I look at them and see primer. Our friend was wonderful enough to come and paint the girls rooms just like the pottery barn picture I had shown him..lol..but the living room was left to me. So I have picked the colors I love and am going with Jeff tonight to get the paint. We are doing chocolate brown in the living room and baby blue in the kitchen. I am going to take before and after pictures and post them early next week(if all goes well). Wish me luck.

I will post the pictures of the Ashley, Emma and Sarahs room to show what a wonderful job he did.

Check in on Monday for before and after photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment