Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just an Update....

Things have just been busy. Period. I was missing being on my blog so much...but just like anything else at times, was having just a "blah" week. Besides enjoying the beautiful weather here in KC, everything has just been very routine. I have been able to get outside and tend to my flowers and trees this week. My daffodils are in full bloom and tulips are well on their way. My Lilac bushes are getting flower buds and my Hyacinths are close to blooming. Either way, I think that is proof that Spring is well on its way.

Jeff is still working really hard at school and is getting closer to the end. The unknown is scary for us both and we are anxious for him to start interviewing in hopes that something will line up for us. He is still probably 4 weeks off from serious job hunting. God has our plan......and I know it will all come together in His time.

We did make a fun purchase this last weekend. We were shopping for outdoor playhouses and realizing we were going to need to take a second mortgage out on the house to purchase one. So we hit Craigs List and found a good deal in Gower. The lady had several people interested so we had to be the first to Gower Sunday morning at 7 a.m. ;o) YEP...and it did not all fit in the van..so we had to drive all the way back with half of it and then get the neighbors truck and drive back up there to pick up the rest. Emma and Ashley LOVE it. Sarah calls it her sister club house. Jeff put little lights in there so they could play out there at night and they think that is really cool.

1 comment:

  1. nice and quiet in there too, no parents to see me get them naked and touch them mmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete