Friday, November 20, 2009

Blog...what is a Blog?

OK...so now I have totally neglected my Blog for the whole month of November. Facebook, Facebook, Facebook. Whoa. I was such a "hater" and now am addicted. It truly is amazing...although my Family Blog gives me the opportunity to truly share my thoughts and daily happenings without having to annoy everyone and pressure them to read it. I guess if you read my Blog it is by choice and therefore...you cannot complain. lol !! ;o)

November truly has been an amazing month. I could not put my finger on anything certain...but towards the end of the month..it has left me feeling blessed!

We are celebrating Thanksgiving this Sunday with my family and that is always exciting. It is so wonderful to get everyone together to hang out and BE THANKFUL !!! Does this mean I have to be Thankful for the Chiefs since they are playing on Sunday? I will try.

I am Thankful for Budweiser making a beer that is only 55 calories and taste great. I love my Bud Light Lime...but for half the calories I think I am making the switch to Select 55.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment