Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Gavin

Happy Birthday to a wonderful little boy. Turning 3 !! When a person thinks of running a home daycare, they usually cringe at the idea. They wonder how I do it and why. I am always telling them, just wait until you meet these amazing little boys I watch and then you will know. My day starts with him peeking around the corner of the house to see if I am waiting at the door. As soon as he sees me he runs to the door, all smiles to give me my morning hug. I immediately have to close my eyes for the daily surprise. It is usually a special something he has brought from home. Today it was a banana. Happy birthday to a very very special little boy. I love you !!

May the Lord bless you every day of your life and give you wisdom to make great choices and fill your heart full of peace and love throughout your whole life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment