Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pumpkin Update

Our pumpkins are going crazy. I feel I need to explain to everyone that comes to my house on a daily basis...that I really am not crazy. I know that I will be the talk of the neighborhood before long when I have pumpkins sitting on my porch, the 1st of September. I earned the nickname "the flower lady" tending to my gardens several times a day and deciding to move plants around at all hours of the night...I am certain I was on the verge of "crazy lady" even at that point!

The Pumpkin you see at the top is completely orange and bigger than a basketball. It is so hard to tell in the picture just how big it is. The second picture is a follow up to the first posting I did with Emmas hands on the pumpkin...just to show how much it had grown.


No comments:

Post a Comment