Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cricut Expression

My mom and dad bought me a Cricut Expression for Christmas. I know that most of you are thinking "what the heck is that"....well my "Scrapper" friends know exactly how exciting that is. It is a cutting system that you use for your pages to make titles, etc. It cuts shapes and designs. It really is amazing and can be used for so much more than scrapping. It cuts letters up to 12 inches tall and as small as 1/4 inch. It cuts vinyl, if you are into that new trend of putting scriptures or quotes on your walls. You can replace the cutting blade with colored pens and instead of cutting the paper it will actually draw your request on any type of paper. Pretty amazing and has taken me into a whole new world of scrapbooking. I will be posting some of my most recent scrapbook pages this weekend. I am excited !! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them !!


1 comment:

  1. That is something that you can use colored pens in place of the blades - I didn't know it could do that...of course I don't know much about what all it can do, so this is very interesting to learn! Can't wait to see the pages you created. You are so talented!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete