Monday, January 12, 2009

Daycare?

Sunday was our Family pictures. My friend Kate has a sister Anne that is an aspiring photographer. We were lucky enough to be her test subjects. I am thrilled. Believe it or not...we have NO family pictures. So this is our first. We started in the back yard..taking pictures by the fence and then drove to a couple different places for some great shots. She was thinking she might have them to me by Wednesday. I will make sure to post some of them as soon as I get them.

Ok...I am running an at home daycare. You know, before, it seemed I would just have one or two extra. Now, I am watching 4. So I am a busy mom during the day. I would not have it any other way !! I have Emma 2, Maddie 1.5, Grant 6 months and Grant 3 months. Yes two Grants...what are the chances....oh yes and Arianna 3.5 just part time. So any additional prayers for me would be appreicated. LOL! I will post some pics of the kids. They are all SO CUTE !!


2 comments:

  1. congratulations on being a stay at home mom.I was until my oldest was 12 I had as many as 10 come through the house at some point. But I made grilled cheese in volume many days. some would just come after school.beginning training for cooking for 600 I also ironed for people .10 cents a piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is alot of work but is very rewarding..It is amazing how much you bond with the kids. It is just like they are your own. Although when 5:00 comes around I am happy to kiss them goodbye and see them tomorrow. ha !!

    ReplyDelete