Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Emma

Emma turned 3 this weekend. Well kind of....we had her party this weekend anyway. I hate to admit it..but I did not even decide to have her party this weekend, until Friday. We still pulled it off though. She had a Barbie party...PINK, PINK and more PINK !! She got alot of great gifts...new shoes, new blankies, barbies of course and her own art box which she loves.

Jeff started back to school today. His next class "Networking" is going to last 5 weeks and end with more tests. He is excited about his instructor and is really exicted about the class.

Happy Monday!!








3 comments:

  1. What an angel - she had so much fun!! These pictures are priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom sent me your blog. what a kool machine. I saw them advertised. wish I had one Lucky you. Excited to know you still scrapbook. I am just beginning to look at your blog. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice age, I get you naked except for knickers,my hand inside fingers in your sweet little pussy making you kick, giggle and squeal, I want your knickers soaked so I work your pussy really good and you quiver, I take off your knickers and my fingers go in your bum, legs spread and I lick your pussy until you buck and thrash to orgasm now your sweet little pussy is mine, I keep your soaked knickers to sniff when I jerk off thinking of you, happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete