Saturday, April 4, 2009

Date Night

YEP!! We had a date night. My mom and dad kept the little ones Friday night. They kept them until 2:00 on Saturday. We were able to get dinner in on Friday night and some great antiquing and lunch on Saturday before heading back to the Homestead. It is so wonderful to step back, sometimes, from responsibility and enjoy each other. I took my camera and made Jeff promise to not let me forget to take some pictures...but of course we both forgot about the camera and just enjoyed the evening. So no pics. It would of been good to have though...because we matched. LOL!! I did make it home with an adorable little chair and wooden box from the Antique store. You can never have enough wooden boxes around the house...lol!! ;o) I took some pics of those...just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment