Monday, October 5, 2009

20 Year High School Reunion

I wish I could put these in order after I post them...but I can not. So the posting about Sarah is the current one...and this happened earlier in September...but was worth posting about!!

Jeff celebrated his 20 year class reunion in September downtown at a Nara. It was alot of fun watching him relive all those memories and seeing all his friends from high school. He actually has kept in touch with several of them. I got a couple pictures of the girls he had a crush on in high school and I really enjoyed embarrassing him by requesting the picture.

I did manage to capture some pictures to share with everyone!! And of course...every class reunion has to have the one girl that everyone laughs about...and yes, I did get that pic too. And to think...I almost wore that SAME DRESS !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment