Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sue and Logan




Oh man...Thanks guy...what a great time today. I truly enjoyed getting out and enjoying the day taking pictures with you both!! I obviously have alot more pictures than what I am able to post...but knew you would enjoy seeing some as soon as possible. Logan...I love the serious
look in these pictures. I have picked my favorite and it is Logan leaning against the tree in B&W. How can a photographer go wrong with these people!!

Sue you will get all the pictures in the original form and the ones I photo edited on a CD. Make sure wherever you get them printed(I love shutterfly.com) GET THEM IN MATTE !!!








3 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW!! Great people + great photographer = FANTASTIC RESULTS!!! They're all picture-perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what great pictures Jen!
    If I didn't already thing you were amazing I would be surprised. Just wonderful shot, after wonder ful shot. Your blog is a treat!

    ReplyDelete