Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Temporary New Look

Well...I decided maybe the dark background was a little heavy...I liked it for a while but am switching it up to something a little lighter..WHITE !! lol....actually I have been inspired to upgrade my blog with some amazing backgrounds and even optional music if the viewer so wishes...lmao!! I am nervous though to do anything until I print my Blog in January...so I think I am going for the New Year/New Look!! I just do not want to take the chance at messing with my template and the changing the HTML(like I really know what that means) and taking the chance of losing the whole Blog...with some research, it seems that has happened once or twice to other people...

Sooooo....with that said, we will put up with the White Blah background for a few more months and then do a major makeover in 2010! Oh how exciting!! lol !! ;o)

Gotta go wash my kid...she has surely shriveled up into a small prune by now playing in the water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment